The MeDiNova Difference: our Graduate scheme
THE MEDINOVA DIFFERENCE: OUR GRADUATE SCHEME
At MeDiNova Research we are dedicated to working towards a healthier future for all.
As part of realising that future we have developed a graduate scheme to put our graduates at the forefront of our business. The MeDiNova scheme is designed to make sure that graduates get the broadest experience. The initial two year-long multi-faceted programme is designed to enrol 10 graduates each year.
The scheme takes the graduate through a series of phases and business critical functions. MeDiNova graduates will develop skills through first-hand experience to help them grow in confidence and achieve their true potential. The programme includes mentoring and working alongside MeDiNova colleagues who know their subject and are proud to share it. That way graduates can learn and know that best practice is reflected in their work. MeDiNova graduates will experience:
- Development opportunities - grow their strengths
- Team working and networking - learn from others
- Patient engagement and recruitment - appreciate the patient perspective
- Data protection and regulation knowledge - business critical legislation
- Process and procedures - day to day business acumen
- Feasibility and business development - selling and marketing
- Programme management - delivery in a timely manner
- Contracts and compliance - administrative management
- A structured, personal development programme - enhancing skills set
After two years our graduates will be placed in an area that suits their skills and the business needs. In year five there will be an opportunity for them to apply to participate in the MBA programme for further development into management.
For more information about the graduate scheme contact: email@example.com