MeDiNova helps promote Diabetes Week UK
Every June Diabetes UK and supporters hold a week-long awareness campaign about diabetes. This year the focus is on encouraging people across the UK to share their experiences and MeDiNova Research are helping promote the Diabetes Week social media campaign #TalkAboutDiabetes.
Dr Essam Abdulhakim, Chief Medical Officer for MeDiNova Research said:
“At MeDiNova Research we are dedicated to working towards a healthier future for all.
“In the UK diabetes affects more people than any other serious health condition. There are currently 4.6 million people in the UK living with diabetes, and 12.3 million more at increased risk of getting type 2 diabetes.
“Our clinics in the UK have been involved in studies seeking effective treatment specifically aimed at diabetes. For the health of our nation it is important that we all work together to help create awareness about diabetes, the impact it has on those affected and to ultimately find a cure.”
For more information visit https://www.diabetes.org.uk
- Clinical Trials
- MeDiNova helps promote Diabetes Week UK
- World No Tobacco Day 31 May 2018
- International Clinical Trials Day
- International Nurses Day
- MeDiNova Promotes World Asthma Day
- The MeDiNova Difference: our Graduate scheme.
- UK Allergy Awareness Week
- MEDINOVA RESEARCH APPROVED AS LEP BY FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL MEDICINE
- World Health Day
- Bowel Cancer Awareness
- World TB Day
- BTC Network Announces Collaboration with MeDiNova Research
- World Oral Health Day
- No Smoking Day
- SCRS Finalists
- Healthcare Science Week
- Opioid Induced Constipation?
- Powerful Painkillers
- GMC Designated Body
- Osteoarthritis – A neglected Disease
- Just Four Lifestyle Changes Could Prevent 250,000 Premature Deaths By 2025
- Diabetes Prevention Programmes
- A Small Weight Loss = A BIG Health Gain
- COPD Blights More Than One Million Lives
- COPD Calls For Volunteers
- Diabetes: the scourge of city living