MeDiNova promotes find the missing millions campaign
World Hepatitis Day (WHD) takes place every year on 28 July, bringing the world together under a single theme to raise awareness of the global burden of viral hepatitis and help to influence real change.
Worldwide, 300 million people are living with viral hepatitis unaware – that means 9 out of 10 people. Without finding the undiagnosed people and linking them to care, millions will continue to suffer, and lives will be lost.
Dr Essam Abdulhakim, Chief Medical Officer said:
“At MeDiNova we are dedicated to working towards a healthier future for all. No one should have to live with viral hepatitis without knowing. We are proud to help promote World Hepatitis Day to raise awareness and encourage people to take action and join in the quest to find the “missing millions”.
# find the missing millions
For more information visit http://www.worldhepatitisalliance.org
- Clinical Trials
- MeDiNova promotes find the missing millions campaign
- MeDiNova helps promote Diabetes Week UK
- World No Tobacco Day 31 May 2018
- International Clinical Trials Day
- International Nurses Day
- MeDiNova Promotes World Asthma Day
- The MeDiNova Difference: our Graduate scheme.
- UK Allergy Awareness Week
- MEDINOVA RESEARCH APPROVED AS LEP BY FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL MEDICINE
- World Health Day
- Bowel Cancer Awareness
- World TB Day
- BTC Network Announces Collaboration with MeDiNova Research
- World Oral Health Day
- No Smoking Day
- SCRS Finalists
- Healthcare Science Week
- Opioid Induced Constipation?
- Powerful Painkillers
- GMC Designated Body
- Osteoarthritis – A neglected Disease
- Just Four Lifestyle Changes Could Prevent 250,000 Premature Deaths By 2025
- Diabetes Prevention Programmes
- A Small Weight Loss = A BIG Health Gain
- COPD Blights More Than One Million Lives
- COPD Calls For Volunteers
- Diabetes: the scourge of city living