World Health Day
#HealthForAll on World Health Day
MeDiNova supports #HealthForAll on World Health Day
MeDiNova Research supports World Health Organisation’s annual World Health Day on Saturday, 7 April 2018. This year’s theme is ‘Universal health coverage: everyone, everywhere’.
CEO for MeDiNova Research, Kumar Muthalagappan commented:
“MeDiNova Research are dedicated to working towards a healthier future for all. We are supporting World Health Day which is about ensuring all people can get quality health services where and when they need them”.
Universal Health Coverage (UHC) i
#HealthForAll and #WorldHealthDay are being used to create awareness of the campaign, for a fairer, safer and healthier world.
For more information visit World Health Day
- Clinical Trials
- World Health Day
- Bowel Cancer Awareness
- World TB Day
- BTC Network Announces Collaboration with MeDiNova Research
- World Oral Health Day
- No Smoking Day
- SCRS Finalists
- Healthcare Science Week
- Opioid Induced Constipation?
- Powerful Painkillers
- GMC Designated Body
- Osteoarthritis – A neglected Disease
- Just Four Lifestyle Changes Could Prevent 250,000 Premature Deaths By 2025
- Diabetes Prevention Programmes
- A Small Weight Loss = A BIG Health Gain
- COPD Blights More Than One Million Lives
- COPD Calls For Volunteers
- Diabetes: the scourge of city living