Research Nurse 2
Research Nurse 2
Salary (£29,000 – £34,995) Dependent on experience
Discretionary Bonus Scheme
MeDiNova is a rapidly expanding and dynamic fast track company dedicated to the recruitment and running of clinical trials at its own Research Centres.
This is a great opportunity for a nurse with a keen interest in clinical trials to play an important role in the advancement of new treatments.
As a Research Nurse 2 you will participate in the creation and maintenance of a high quality clinical research environment, to initiate and manage nursing activities related to clinical trials, from initiation to termination, according to ICH/GCP guidelines and to ensure the commercial success of the centre by recruiting and maintaining optimum patient numbers.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- To participate in the creation and maintenance of a high quality clinical research environment
- To initiate and manage nursing activities related to clinical trials, from initiation to termination, per ICH/GCP guidelines
- Ensure the commercial success of the Centre by recruiting and maintaining optimum patient numbers
- Building a relationship with other health care professionals to aid recruitment
- To pre-identify patients from Data base and tele-screen them when required to aid local recruitment
The Ideal Candidate
As a successful Research Nurse 2, you will likely have:
- Registration with no limitations to practice within the Nursing and Midwifery Council (Adult)
- Broad post-registration experience
- An understanding of clinical research
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Relevant clinical skills
- Strong motivation and an enthusiastic disposition
MeDiNova is a vibrant company with a great team of professional energetic people. We focus on continued professional development and offer a competitive salary package combined with a target bonus scheme. If you would like to find out more about the company, please visit our website at: www.medinovaresearch.com