Quality Assurance Auditor (GCP)
Quality Assurance Auditor
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £32,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
Are you looking for an outstanding opportunity to develop your career with a leading edge Commercial Clinical Trials company who is growing fast? MeDiNova Research concentrates on quick patient recruitment, high data standards and delivering an excellent patient experience resulting in a high level of patient retention.
These qualities are what our Sponsors look for in a leading Dedicated Clinical Research Organisation and you can be part of our success story.
We are growing our international footprint and you can play a part in our expansion and be involved in the future of medicine across the globe.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quality Assurance Auditor with exposure to the clinical trials or pharmaceutical industry to play an influential role in driving this organisation towards success.
This position is home based and will involve approximately 50% travel both within the UK and internationally.
The main responsibilities for this great opportunity are:
- To plan, conduct and report internal investigator site audits and process audits.
- To perform vendor audits on key third party providers
- To support the Quality Team in the preparation and management of client audits and regulatory inspections
- In conjunction with the wider organisation support process improvement initiatives and identification of corrective and preventative actions for Quality Issues.
The ideal candidate for the role will also have the following skills:
- Minimum 2 years GCP Auditing experience ideally at investigator sites
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of regulatory inspections including FDA and MHRA
- Good time management skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Ability to travel extensively
This is an extremely exciting position for a Quality Assurance professional to further their internal and external auditing experience, as well as for an experienced GCP auditor to climb the career ladder within a successful clinical research organisation.
MeDiNova is a young vibrant company with a great team of professional energetic people. We focus on continued professional development and offer a competitive salary package combined with a target bonus scheme. If you would like to find out more about the company, please visit our website at: www.medinovaresearch.com
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV with any additional information that may be beneficial to your application.