Health Care Coordinator
Health Care Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000 per annum + bonus
The successful candidate will be responsible for raising awareness of MeDiNova in their local healthcare community, which in turn will support the identification of patients suitable for clinical studies conducted at the Research Centre.
The main responsibilities for this great opportunity are:
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with GP Practices, arrange to obtain patient lists for mailshots for recruiting studies.
- Identify and target New GP Practices with a view to MeDiNova collaborating with them.
- Provide support on relationship with local pharmacies to generate a pool of patients that may be suitable for our studies.
- Develop relationships with healthcare partners such as Opticians, Chiropodist, etc.Identify opportunities to increase awareness that supports the identification of patients.
- Identify local patient support groups, specialist clinics and consultants who also may be able to refer suitable patients for our studies.
- Build a database of opportunities where MeDiNova can engage patients locally.
- Drive and build community awareness in the local area at popular locations and events.
- Be creative and confident to seek out new opportunities
- Participate in patient and public events, handing out information and talking to people about the work of MeDiNova such as at fairs, charity events, community and social events.
- Share new ideas and actions with the Patient Engagement Director and Centre Director.
- Represent MeDiNova to other companies and organisations to further promote MeDiNova and encourage more people to consider being part of a clinical trial.
- Constantly remain up to date on the studies both present and future.Build excellent working relationships with Site staff to understand their roles and the patient journey/ experience.
- Review and make suggestions to improvements to marketing material used by the site.
- Have an understanding of the global healthcare agenda and calendar and organise local events to coincide with this.
- Administration – Keep track of all necessary admin and report where necessary. GP Payments, Work in progress, ensure mailshots are correctly sent and responses recorded.
- Analyse data, share information and make recommendations for improvements.Undertake tele-screening of potentially suitable patients using pre-identified screening questions.
- Review, update and maintain Patient the site patient database on E Clinic.
- Attend Head office in Coventry once very week for training, reporting and scheduled meetings.
The ideal candidate for the role will also have the following skills:
- Graduate or experienced customer relationship personnel.
- Good IT skills.
- Good relationship building, communication and administrative skills.
- Clean UK driving licence
MeDiNova is a young vibrant company with a great team of professional energetic people. We focus on continued professional development and offer a competitive salary package combined with a target bonus scheme.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV with any additional information that may be beneficial to your application.