Financial and Management Accountant- Spain
Financial and Management Accountant
Global Clinical Research Company, Madrid Based
This role would suit a graduate and/or someone with professional accounting qualifications.
The areas of responsibility, working with our group accounting team, will include involvement in the following.
- Revenue accounting for our Spanish Sites• Business and departmental budgets.
- Project based accounting and analysis
- Financial Accounts preparation, including P&L accounts, Balance Sheets and Statutory accounts preparation for audit
- Tax: prepare VAT return.
- Business Analysis and reviews.
- Graduate, ACA ACCA or CIMA (if not qualified, part qualified acceptable with intention to complete studies)
- Professional Accounting Qualifications (preferable, or with intention to study)
- Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to details with excellent accuracy, timeliness and completeness and adhere to strict deadlines
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook and Web applications
- Strong communication (written and oral) and problem-solving skills to communicate with various levels of management
- Diplomacy skills to deal effectively and professionally with obstacles that arise with external customers or vendors and with internal stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and adapt to a change with a seamless effect on the business
- Fluent in Spanish & English
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
MeDiNova is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.