Data Co-Ordinator 1
Data Coordinator 1
Salary £20,000 to £23,995
MeDiNova is a global network of clinical research sites and a subsidiary of ICON PLC. This is an exciting opportunity to join a multicultural, forward thinking team of people, working for a fast growing, globally recognised dedicated research company in a leading customer facing role.
We are looking for candidates who are looking to advance their career into the clinical trials industry. Data Coordinators play and integral role at MeDiNova ensuring accuracy of data, producing guidelines for the data entry process and entering data on electronic data capture systems.
This is an excellent opportunity for science graduate with an interest in the clinical trials or the pharmaceutical industry to play an implemental role in driving this organisation towards success.
- Transcribing all data generated at site into electronic systems within the set timelines
- Maintaining, filling and organising patient source notes and any associated data and files
- Ensure all source documentation, personally identifiable information, study documentation and confidential documents are handled as per the Data Protection guidelines and stored in locked cabinets during your absence and after working hours.
- Maintain high quality standards by regularly checking data for any discrepancies.
Query Resolution, Data Cleaning and quality Control:
- Resolve queries generated by sponsor representatives and electronic systems within the set timelines.
- Liaise with relevant members of the clinical team to resolve queries and improve data quality.
- Ensure version control of all documents and liaise with QA team regularly.
- Ensure audit and inspection readiness and assist with preparation of audits and inspections.
The Ideal Candidate
As a successful Data Coordinator I, you will likely have:
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Pro-active, flexible and able to multi-task
- Good organisational skills with attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines Self-motivated
- IT literate
- A basic understanding of medical terminology would be helpful but not essential.
About the Company
MeDiNova is a rapidly growing multi-national involved in the clinical trial space with 105 quality research centres across nine countries and three continents. We aim to be the patients’ choice for clinical research. Our team of highly trained and dedicated staff live the MeDiNova values of patient engagement, integrity, empowerment, customer service and expertise.