Direct involvement with clinical research is a rewarding experience. Clinical research enables patients to feel both a greater level of control over their condition and also to help future generations by developing improved treatments.
- Medication cost – medication is provided free of charge to patients.
- Close monitoring – all patients will be closely monitored by our experienced research team and their GP will be kept fully informed.
- Free health checks – this may include physical examinations, blood and urine tests, ECGs, ultrasound scans, X-rays, DEXA scans, mammography, lung function tests and 24 hour blood pressure monitoring.
- Transport – patients will be reimbursed for all transport costs and taxis will be provided where necessary.
- Inconvenience payments – many studies offer this to patients.
- Refreshments – will be provided whilst patients are in clinic.