Direct involvement with clinical research is a rewarding experience and enables patients to feel both a greater level of control over their condition and also to help future generations in developing improve treatments.
- Medication cost – medication is provided free of charge to patients
- Close Monitoring – all patients will be closely monitored by our experienced research team and their GP will be kept fully informed
- Free Health Checks – this may include physical examinations, blood and urine tests, ECGs, ultrasound scans, X-rays, DXA scans, mammography, lung function tests and 24 hour blood pressure monitoring.
- Transport – patients will be reimbursed for all transport costs and taxis will be provided where necessary
- Inconvenience payments – many studies offer this to patients• Refreshments – will be provided whilst patients are in clinic .