Salary circa £35,000 dependent on experience Locations: Preston - North West
Project Manager – Clinical Research
Salary circa £35,000 – dependent on experience
Discretionary Bonus Scheme
Location: Preston / North West
Are you looking for an outstanding opportunity to develop your career with a cutting edge Commercial Clinical Trials company who is growing fast? MeDiNova Research concentrates on rapid patient recruitment, high data quality and delivering an excellent patient experience resulting in a high levels of patient retention. These qualities are what our clients look for in a leading Dedicated Clinical Research Organisation and you can be part of our success story. We are growing our international footprint and you can play a part in our expansion and be involved in the future of medicine across the globe.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager with exposure to the clinical research or pharmaceutical industry to play an implemental role in driving this organisation towards success.
The primary role of the Project Manager is to act as a key interface between the client and investigator sites and to provide strategic management, administration, process improvement and leadership across global clinical studies to ensure that any given project proceeds to time, plan and budget.
- The Project Manager will work closely with a global multidisciplinary team and thus will possess excellent communication skills with an ability to perform detailed data analysis to drive study delivery and implement successful mitigation strategies.
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills (including written and oral English). Should be able to communicate confidently and efficiently at a senior management level and with clients.
- Build positive, effective and robust client and internal relationships. Have the ability to negotiate through difficult situations to achieve a ‘win-win’ outcome. Deliver excellent customer care and satisfaction.
- Work in a highly regulated industry and have an awareness of the ethics process and complete local ethics submissions for new clinical studies
- Work with MeDiNova sites, Country Managers and Operations to develop a centralized study recruitment plan and associated study strategies. Track project delivery against plans to ensure successful delivery within the agreed budget and time-frame.
- Develop a close working relationship with key functional leads to ensure all study out-of-scope activities are captured, assessed and the study is delivered in accordance with contractual obligations
- Provide strong, clear and inclusive project leadership and communication lines across the organisation to motivate teams and navigate studies through difficult and unforeseen challenges.
- Understand client and internal KPIs and work with key functional leads to ensure KPIs and cycle times are met or exceeded.
- Provide timely study status reports and perform ongoing assessments of risks and issues pertaining to study status and delivery
- Collaborate with Quality, Patient Recruitment, Finance, Operations and all other functional leads to identify and evaluate fundamental project requirements, interpret data on complex issues, perform gap and root cause analysis and obtain responsibility for contingency planning and implementation of mitigation strategies
- Work with Operations and Quality to drive and facilitate first time quality
- Understand and collate all lessons learned across study activities and provide feedback to relevant functional leads in order to share best practice
- Assist with all process and data quality improvements
- Maintain a working knowledge of, and assure compliance with applicable ICH Guidelines, Good Clinical Practices, Regulatory Agency requirements, and company SOPs.
The Ideal Candidate
As a successful Project Manager, you will likely have:
- Healthcare or life sciences industry experience desirable, but not essential
- Have experience of working within a highly regulated environment
- Be confident and comfortable interacting with all levels of management
- Demonstrate good organisational and communication skills
- Understand and have experience of working in a project management environment
- Have a good eye for detail and an ability to interpret data
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel
Medinova is a young vibrant company with a great team of professional energetic people. We focus on continued professional development and offer a competitive salary package combined with a target bonus scheme and Life Assurance. If you would like to find out more about the company, please visit our website at: www.medinovaresearch.com