MeDiNova's medical leadership have an uncompromising approach to protocol training, data integrity and patient safety. They constantly seek innovative approaches to patient recruitment and ensure best practices from clinical conduct are shared on a timely basis to all our clinicians thereby subsequently reducing the learning curve.Key members of the team include:
- Dr Essam Abdulhakim MBChB, MS, FCRS - Chief Medical Officer and Managing Director MeDiNova UK
- Dr Paul Ivan, MD, RICR - Medical Director UK
Dr Paul Ivan - UK Medical Director.
As a leading Physician, Principal Investigator and renowned Clinical Research publisher, Paul has a wealth of experience in clinical and research experience. He was a Consultant in his home country and a Senior Registrar in NHS and participated in a large number of academic studies and clinical trials.
Over the last five years Paul was a Senior Research Physician and successfully performed in various roles (PI, UK Speciality Lead, Lead Study Medic, Global Medic and Chief Investigator) across various studies. Prior to joining MeDiNova Paul was UK Chief Investigator for Regeneron Osteoarthritis studies at his previous company, Synexus.
As part of the Senior Management Team Paul oversees the delivery and fulfilment of client contracts and support the successful implementation of site partnerships.
- Dr Babatunde Oyesile MBChB, MRCS, DPM, MFPM - UK Associate Medical Director
- Dr Mohammed Siddique Tayob - Managing Director, MeDiNova Africa, Asia and Russia
- Prof Gershan Davis MD FRCP FRACP FACC FESC FSCCT FHEA - Medical Adviser, Cardiovascular Medicine