MeDiNova has over twenty years of clinical research experience since opening its first Dedicated Research Centre at Mount Vernon Hospital in North London in 1997.
In 2011 the MeDiNova team was strengthened by new shareholders and executive management to develop it as an International Dedicated Clinical Trials Research Company.
In 2012 we opened our second Dedicated Research Centre at Queen Mary's Hospital in South London and also expanded our clinical facilities in Northwood.
- 2015 - MeDiNova significantly increased its capabilities and resources through the opening of two new Investigator Centre sites in Madrid and East London.
- 2016 - Expanded our worldwide capabilities by adding 3 Integrated Research Sites and 12 Affiliates Research sites in South Africa. Our partnership with MERC Research has enabled us to be the market leader in clinical research sites resources in South Africa.
- 2017 - Entered strategic partnership with Lovelace Research in the USA who are our Affiliate sites in New Mexico and Florida.
- 2017 - Expanded our UK capabilities by the addition of a two more Dedicated Research Centres in the UK .
- 2018 - Increased our UK capabilities, taking the total number of UK sites to 8.
- 2018 - Entered into a global strategic partnership with BTC Network.
Over the last twenty years MeDiNova have now conducted more than 1100 clinical trials across a broad range of therapeutic areas in Phases I, II, III and IV.
Our principal therapeutic areas include Diabetes, COPD, Hypertension, Osteoporosis, Overactive Bladder, Asthma, Eczema, Cardiovascular and Osteoarthritis. We undertake research in most areas of primary care.
All our Investigator Sites are staffed by full-time Doctors, Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and other trained medical staff, all of whom are ICH GCP Certified.
MeDiNova’s team has a unique and successful approach to patient recruitment which involves local GP practices and improving disease awareness among their colleagues.
The quality of the data provided by MeDiNova is of the highest standard with every entry rechecked by the data entry team.